Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Letter from Korea~June 25, 2012

Hi everyone! So I didn't transfer from Wonju! Elder Kim and I are staying together for another transfer. I was really relieved.

So I really don't have much time since I am in Seoul today and we need to head back to Wonju. We came to Seoul because my companion wanted one last interview with President Lee before he goes home this next week. So we came and spent the day here in Seoul but didn't have time to email so now we have to email really fast and then head back to Wonju.

Last week was full of miracles! I don't have time to write everything but we picked up four new investigators last week and we have three more set up for this week! It's crazy. We aren't even finding the people they are just finding us!

I really don't have time right now to go through everything that happened but we met with 홍모영s and 김도영b and 원태희s and 이선정s last week. We saw tons of miracles and got lots of referrals.

I'm sorry I don't have time to go into details but I for sure will next week!

I love you all!


-Elder Rife

No comments:

Post a Comment